Monday, June 18, 2012

Thank You AIT

If you are among those who generally wins every match which they play in life.You might be looking for the strong opponent.TIME is the one which will give you a tough fight and obviously One day you will not be in the mood of playing but Time will continue running.Used to hear a lot that Time and Tides never waits.But today I realized that time actually flew like anything.

Right now I am enjoying my stay with my Parents.I am just done with my Computer Engineering from Army Institute of Technology,Pune (AIT).On the first Monday of next Month i.e 2 July 2012, I will be living my Dream by joining Microsoft Corporation -"The Software Heaven" as IT Software Engineer.With God's grace Everything is Perfect People around me are happy and I am also very  much excited to Start a New Life.

It seems that it was just few days back when We joined AIT.But on the time line it is Four years.Time always wins.We entered AIT as school kids and came out as an Engineer.As a school kid we used to keep our self busy with books and sports.School Kid never thinks too much I don't know whether s/he don't wants to or s/he never got  time to ponder over his/her thoughts.If we consider our life a Blank Notebook then During our School time we just fill the introductory part and bind it properly.Half of the notebook is filled by time during our college life.

AIT has empowered us with the Potential with which we can shake the Earth.AIT means friends, batch mates,seniors,juniors,management,hostel,fields and everyone who are directly or indirectly linked to AIT.Our batch 2008-2012 was the most amazing batch of AIT.I know every batch claims to be The Best.We have enough reasons with us to prove our claim.We were a talent hub You name a domain and we have lots of people who have proved their potential in their respective domain.Technical,Sports,Cultural and Innovation was our USP.AIT provided us the opportunities to grow and learn at every step.

The best thing ever happened to me in AIT was my Friends.The kind of emotional bond which is bonding us together is amazing and I know it will last till my last breath.I got a chance to interact and spend time with the finest souls.It's impossible to put the kind of relationship we have with each other in words right now.I Would like to thank my friends for being there and I must tell you Your just benign presence mattered a lot to me.

With time people generally forget things as soon as they left the binding Place.But lets promise that we will keep each other alive in our hearts.It was not a coincidence that we were together We were destined to make an impact in each others life.

I am missing you guys already ;I have to close this here only as it's near to impossible for me to continue.I am afraid that I will not be able to see many faces frequently whom i used to take for guaranteed.

All the Best to All of You I know we will rock this world.Always be in Touch !
As the Director sir says Always remember :
"NAAM,NAMAK,NISSAN"
Thank You AITians ! 
"Badey chete aunde ne yaar anmulle, hawa de bulle
Badey chete aunde ne yaar anmulle, hawa de bulle
Si mauja karde, collegi parde 
Si naal bitaayi, oh umar jawani "

(P.S. Few Clicks just taken before leaving the College i.e. 12 June 2012 )

View From NBH

Final Step

3 comments:

  1. Nicely written Sir!

    Hope that your Time will be even better now than it was before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kurien ! Same goes for you !I know you'll come to Hyd Soon.All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These times were truly memorable and will continue to be remembered as best of all times, but never let these times hold u back. There is a lot to be explored in this world so continue this journey with a smile, because the more u see , more u will learn. Continue to dream and work hard to fulfill those :)
    -SS

    ReplyDelete