Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WoW ! It's Life .

Finally It's All Over and I am a BE :D.

Oh I am really sorry How would you know about things.I am writing after a long time My last one was on 20 November 10.

Today with the End of Software Engineering,The last exam of Third Year Engineering .I SSM hereby declare that I am in BE i.e.Final Year.

You must be thinking so what ?What's there in being a BE.
I know there are lots of BE you'll find in the world.But my friend Being a BE in College like Army Institute of Technology,Pune is all together a different experience.
Just try to ask any Fresher of AIT or Alumni that what is a BE ?
Ok i will try to answer this question in a single word and it is WoW !

But technically it's not over To be actually a BE i.e Bachelor of Engineering One more year to go when i can call myself a BE who will be recognized globally.

Just got few 365 days in my hand and have to do lots of things.As i know these are the only days left with me to work upon myself and make The Pristine Soul a dynamic Soul in the world.

The Third Year (Academic Year 2010-11) was the Greatest Time i ever had in my life.This was the amazing period in which i saw all aspect of the life and Made new friends.
If we go in Chronological order The saga started from being a TechAakriti Secretary and The Founding secretory of the Engineering And Technology Board of Army Institute of Technology.
Leading a dynamite like Volleyball team with an historic win in Aakriti 10 was a great experience.Starting the open Event Like Eureka Cup and Model Making with the Team was the start of new Technical Era in the college.
Clearing Pre-SSB of Indian Army despite making the funny mistake in Interview This is also a very good chapter but i will tell you about this any other day.

The best thing Ever happened to me is MICROSOFT.Faith and Patience again helped me in coming up to the expectation of the recruiters of MSIT.I was the only one who made into the final list from the college.

In second semester mind was preoccupied with the thought of How to improve the Technical environment in the College.Along with my Perfect Team was able to make history through First Successful Intra-College Tech Fest TechAakriti and inter college technical meet Solutions 2011.This was the biggest and most learning chapter of the semester,During which i learn how to start from scratch whether it is a Event,Friendship,Day,Life or a Deal.

Thereafter 'One For All' TE SEM -II Project came into picture and then the list goes like file work,submission,Oral,Practicals and The Exam.


"Give Me Your Heart,
  Give Me Your Soul
Life Saying loud To ME, So I will stop now and there is lot more to come in  Life.

1 comment: